close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Forms and Permits

Email address:


Mobile Home Permit
Required for placement of a mobile home or manufactured home upon real estate property.

Special Use Permit
Required for any special use of land not specified in general Zoning requirements such as camping or recreational vehicle parking and use (Ord 4-16)

Driveway Permit
Required for construction of or modification/improvement to a driveway or access to property from an easement or town road.

Road Permit
Required for any act of excavation, fill, culvert, alteration, Improvement or obstruction including disturbance in any Manner, any road right-of-way, bridge or driveway (Ord 90-01D)  Mail Applicaton to:  Town of Conover - PO Box 115 - Conover WI  54519-0115

Right of Way Permit
This permit is needed for any signage or fixtures to be placed in the Town's right away (within 33 feet of the center line of a town road).

Zoning Permit
Required for any act of building, constructing, erecting or otherwise altering a structure . . structure means a building, facility or other unit constructed or erected including fences, garages, sheds or appurtenances. (Ord. 90)

WI Uniform Building Permit
Required in addition to all other applicable Zoning Permits for the construction of any new, 1 and 2 family dwellings.

Seasonal Weight Permit
Required for vehicle that is over-weight, to delivery home heating fuels or emergency essentials ONLY as per Wisconsin Statutes (Ord 2-14)

Fire Number Application
Required for a property once there is any improvement upon it (ie. shed, garage, cabin etc.)

Sign/Billboard Permit
Required for placement of any type of sign under all categories (Ord 97) regardless of who owns property.

Demolition Permit
Required for demolition or removal of any structure from ones property (is the only method for removing its value from your property tax bill).

Public Voter Access Site
Look up your personal registration, location of where to vote, sample previous and current ballots and much more!

Dog License
Required by Statute 174.05 for any dog more than 5 months of age on Jan 1st or that will be 5 months of age within the license year.

Operator License
Required for all persons involved in the sale of alcoholic beverages who are not at all times, under the direct supervision or sight of the licensed owner or a person with a current operator’s license.

Alcoholic Beverage and Cigarette Licenses
They are required annually for the sale of such items. Licensing period is from Jul 1 – Jun 30.

Child Labor Permit
No longer needed - per WI legislative changes in 2017.

Town Park Use

Procedures for Board of Review
Board of Review Objection Form


Property Tax Payment
Town of Conover is now accepting credit card payments.  The Property Tax link will only be available from December 1 through January 31.