close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Zoning Permit

Zoning Permits
Zoning Permits are obtained through Vilas County.  The Town of Conover follows the counties zoning ordinances.   If there is a request for a variance from the county ordinances, that should be presented to the Town of Conover's Board of Supervisors.  You can do that by contacting the town clerk.
Fire number request can be obtain by filling out the fire number application under home/departments/driveway and sign permits.  Once you fill this out - please forward to the clerks office  (PO Box 115, Conover 54519) with the $25 fee.  You may also leave it in the clerks mail box outside the town hall or stop by the office Monday - Thursday 9 am-2 pm.